The Rockpool Cottage
Our stone cladded self-catering unit that sleeps 4 people is everyone’s favorite getaway unit. The cottage has one private bedroom with ensuite shower and two single beds or a king size bed, all dressed in fresh white linen. The other bedroom in the open plan area has two single beds or a king size bed with an en-suite shower. The unit has with a fully-fitted kitchen with a four plate stove and oven, air-conditioner/heater and high speed ADSL,. There is also DSTV, and tea/coffee making facility in the unit. This unit opens up into the pool area and a spectacular Khoi pond. With kids play area close by, the unit can accommodate a maximum of four guests.
|Bed & Breakfast|
|R900.00||Single Occupancy||Per Day|
|R1140.00||Double Occupancy||Per Day|
|R1650.00||Triple Occupancy||Per Day|
|R1840.00||Per Unit||Per Night|
- Rates quoted are effective from January 2014 and subject to change without prior notification.
- A 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. Any bookings without a deposit are not confirmed bookings and the accommodation will be re-let if the payment is not received by the agreed payment date.
- The remaining 50% is due upon arrival.
- Deposits are not refundable in the event of cancellation or non arrival.
*Cancellation between 21 to 28 days, 25% is forfeited
*Cancellation between 14 – 21 days, 50% is forfeited
*Cancellation between 7 – 14 days, 75% is forfeited
*Cancellation less than 7 days prior forfeit full deposit
- Non arrivals and “no shows” will be charged in full for the booked accommodation period.
- Check in is from 14h00 – 20h00 except by prior arrangement with the owner or manager.
- Check out time is 10h00
- No persons, other than those quoted at the time of booking, are permitted to share the accommodation. In the event of additional guests arriving, they will be charged an additional fee.
- Once deposits have been received, it is then deemed that you agree with these terms and conditions.
- Discounted rates are available for stays of longer than 10 days and are available on request and subject to availability and seasonal demand.
- All rates are non-commissionable
- Please request dinner before arrival. Dinner is served from 6pm and 7.30 pm.
- Please ensure that the door of your room is locked when you are not in the room
- Please be considerate of other guests
- Damage done to furniture, fixtures, fittings and linen by any means including smoking, hair dye, will be for the guests account.
- Use of our facilities is at the risk of the guest. Please note that the swimming pool is open and children must be supervised at ALL times, whether swimming or not, by a responsible adult.
- Any guest or their visitors using the swimming pool and surrounding area are utilizing such facilities entirely at their own risk and that they are fully aware that there are no life saving facilities of any nature provided and therefore indemnify Matts Rest B&B /Self Catering /Guest Lodge this facility in full and shall have no claim of whatsoever nature against Matts Rest B&B /Self Catering /Guest Lodge
- Including any claim from any injury/ bodily harm/death and or/loss of property which could arise from the use of this facility.
- Matt’s Rest B&B is not a Pet Friendly establishment ( No Pets Allowed)
For the comfort of our guests, Matts Rest B&B /Self Catering /Guest Lodge do not allow SMOKING in rooms. Guests may use the designated smoking areas ( Should this be disregarded the Laundry Service bill will be charged to your account) .
- Should Matts Rest B&B /Self Catering /Guest Lodge suffer any loss or damage as a result of an act or omission by a guest or visitor of a guest will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and will be billed accordingly
- A non Refundable fee of R200.00 Per Unit will be charged for Late Arrivals
The B&B has the right to assign a different unit to the one originally allocated to you under this booking.
Please notify the B&B in advance if you anticipate arriving after the stipulated check-in time.